Financing and support
The association finances its activities from membership fees, donations and the own contributions of the members.
The projects are made possible and supported by public funding.
The project «dieKunstBauStelle» was funded and supported by:
- Bavarian State Ministry of Education and Culture, Science and Art
- District of Upper Bavaria, cultural foundation
- Fund Socioculture
- City Landsberg am Lech
- District LAndsbegr am Lech
- Rotary Club Ammersee-Römerstraße
- Goethe Institute
- The University for Music and Theatre Munich (HMTM)
- The Bavarian Philharmonic
- Network self-help! e.V.
- Turkish community in Germany: “My country My future”
- ASSITEJ Germany e.V .: “Ways to the theatre”
- Federal Association of Socio-Cultural Centers e.V: “Youth into the Center”
- City of Grafing near Munich, Horizonte e.V., GRASS21:
Supported within the framework of the local action plan of the city of Grafing for more democracy, tolerance and humanity.
Supported by the Federal program “Living democracy”
- Federal Ministry of Education and Research
Media from the “Culture Makes Strong” program through the following funding programs and sponsors.
Detailed information about the assiciation can be found on our page transparency.